Google Maps Optimization Service
We get you seen and make your phone ring
Google My Business, Bing Places, and Yelp Optimization
Get more leads from local searches!
Is your company in the top three maps pack listings or are you totally missing out on this lead-gen machine?
The most important part of any contractor’s marketing plan should be to claim and optimize your Google My Business listing so you can be seen in local searches.
3 out of 4 people in the U.S. use Google today to search for everything, including local products and services.
Google and the digital world is where your company needs to be seen, compete, grow, and dominate.
A search for any local product or service in Google will display (in order):
- Google Local Service Ads at top, if any.
- Google Pay-per-click (PPC) ads next, if any.
- Google’s Local Map (shown below) with three businesses listed and a “more places” tab that expands to show all related local businesses.
- 10 organically ranking web pages (websites, blogs, biz directories, magazines, media, social, etc.).
Those top three listings in the Google Map are called the “local pack” or “local 3-pack.”
In the restaurant industry it’s called the “Google snack pack.” I like that name because no matter what industry you’re in, it’s a tasty place to be.
Those top three maps listings get more clicks; over 30 percent of total clicks according to Search Engine Journal and Bright Local studies.
If your business isn’t showing in the snack-pack for local searches relevant to your business, then you’re missing-in-action on a platform that 3 out of 4 people use everyday to find your products and services. You’re a ghost.
Optimizing your Google My Business listing is contractor marketing strategy #1 to increase leads and sales!
Our Google My Business Optimization Service
Help mobile customers find your business in local searches!
We optimize your Google Maps, Yelp & Bing Places listings
plus create your listing in dozens of other relevant business directories
[this is the ONLY stand-alone service we offer]
Is Your Business Listed Everywhere Your Prospects Search?
We use advanced strategies to optimize your Google My Business listing as well as your Yelp and Bing Places listings.
We always use “white-hat” SEO strategies and strictly adhere to Google’s webmaster and Google My Business guidelines.
Optimization starts with keyword and category research. You have to know where your traffic is, otherwise you’re talking to crickets.
After keyword, local, and category research, here are some of the strategies we employ.
Our Google Maps Optimization Service Includes:
- keyword and category research (top 10 keywords)
- create keyword and location optimized business, product, and service descriptions
- create a tracking URL for GMB link to website for Google Analytics
- optimize up to 20 images by embedding keyword tags, name address phone (NAP), keyword business description, social links, and keyword tags
- geo-tag those images with geo-location data (EXIF data) around service area
- optimize FREE GMB provided website with keyword optimized content
- enable all applicable GMB communication options (phone, text, appointment calendar or service, etc.)
- polish up all GMB listings data (time, days, holidays, URL, highlights, etc.)
- create four optimized GMB posts
- perform a citation audit
- create 30 new, optimized business directory listings (citations)
- create and publish one press release for traffic and links
- optimize Bing Places with biz details, description, category, 20 images, and URL
- optimize Yelp with with biz details, description, history, owner bio, categories, 20 images, and URL
We create new optimized listings in other business directories for you
In addition to optimizing your GMB, Yelp, and Bing Places listings, we also create new listings for your business in dozens of other strategic business directories that will help boost traffic and/or ranking authority.
We first run a “citation audit,” which is an automated search for your business name, address, and phone (NAP) that may be listed in the hundreds of other online business directories like Apple Maps, Mapquest, Houzz, Angie’s List, Thumbtack, YellowPages, SuperPages, Manta, Local.com, etc.
We do this FIRST because we don’t want to duplicate listings in any directories your business may already be listed in (because duplicate listings drag down ranking ability).
We also run a citation audit on your top competitors to see what it will take to beat them, where they have citations that you don’t, and more.
A final reason we run a citation audit is because while listings in the dozens, if not hundreds, of local niche, and national business directories will help bring your business and website both ranking power and potential qualified traffic and leads.
… but only if they’re all accurate.
“Inaccurate, incomplete, and/or inconsistent name, address, phone (NAP) listings are the number one cause of data conflict and poor rankings in search engines and the directories themselves.” – Search Engine Journal.
IMPORTANT: If you’ve moved your business address or changed it’s name, then the odds are likely that you’ve got lots of name, address, phone (NAP) inconsistencies and errors, and these have a direct negative impact on your business listing and its website’s ability to rank well in local searches.
So every business needs to find out where they stand and run a citation audit, then continuosly monitor them.
Note: If the citation audit reveals many NAP conflicts then you will need a separate citation cleanup service. Citation cleanup is NOT included in this service.
If your citation report shows many NAP conflicts you will have the full citation report with links to every directory listing and be able to clean them up internally, hire our team, or hire a citation cleanup company.
Our Google Maps+ Optimization Plan
Includes GMB, Bing, Yelp, and 30 Other Citations
Google Maps+ Optimization Service
- Google My Business (GMB) listing Optimization
- Yelp listing Optimization
- Bing Places listing Optimization
- Citation Audit (cleanup, if needed, is NOT included)
- Category Research (up to 10)
- Keyword Research (up to 10 main KW)
- Custom Business Descriptions
- Custom Keyword Services Descriptions
- Custom Keyword Biography (Yelp)
- Up to Twenty (20) Optimized Images
- Geo-Tag those Images with location data
- Create and/or Optimize GMB Provided Website
- Create Four 300-word GMB Posts w/Image
- Create Thirty (30) New Business Directory Citations
- Create & Distribute One 500-word Press Release
- GMB Maintenance Guide
- Price = $1,995 (one-time charge)
- Takes up to 45 days to complete
- Final Report w/links provided
- All work requires account manager access to your GMB, Yelp, and Bing listings
- On-boarding page provided after checkout
- First-class customer service
Have questions? Want to talk?