Brand & Website SEO Analysis
the foundation to your online marketing
A health checkup for your website, brand, & reputation
Before you spend another dollar on a new website, ad, or marketing campaign, it would be wise to first know the condition of your company’s online foundation.
You don’t want to build on a foundation with cracks in it. You’d be wasting money.
And while your company may be strong and solid, your online foundation probably needs lots of repairs.
A annual maintenance exam reveals exactly where your company stands online, your website’s technical SEO, what content your customers want, who your online competitors are, where their traffic comes from, and what online assets need targeting and optimizing.
Our Brand & Website SEO Analysis is a required starting point to work with us on any coaching, marketing, or website development services.
13 reasons why you may need a brand & website SEO audit:
- your website and online listings are not generating good lead flow.
- you’re running ads to your website but they’re not converting into leads.
- you want to dominate your local market and your competition.
- your website and maps listing doesn’t show up in Google when you search for [your service] in [your city].
- your website is not getting enough search traffic.
- your prospects are not finding and using your website.
- your website is slow to load.
- your website looks bad on a mobile phone.
- you’re adding content to your website but none of it ranks for anything.
- you don’t know what kind of content to add to your website.
- you have no idea what your website traffic is doing or not doing.
- you have no idea what your website, brand, or online reputation is.
- you haven’t been able to increase customer reviews.
Is your website and brand prepared to compete for business in the current digital age where nearly all of your prospects and customers use smartphones & computers to find everything?
Find out with our detailed Website SEO & Brand Analysis
- detect how well-designed your website is technically in order to rank well in search engines & generate leads.
- discover if you’re in more relevant business directories than your competitors and if those listings accurate.
- gain insight into the accuracy and health of your online reputation across the entire Internet.
- discover what content your prospects and customers are seeking.
- identify what content is bringing your competitors traffic.
- identify weaknesses, diagnose problems, and receive a priority action plan on what needs fixing.
Our Brand & Website SEO Analysis includes the following services:
Website SEO Analysis
An in-depth, technical search engine optimization (SEO) analysis reveals how well your website is ranking in major search engines and what can be done within the site structure, coding, content, and links to improve rankings, traffic, and lead conversions.
See the bulleted list below for all items we analyze.
Your final report will provide a list of items that need your attention and include a Priority Action List to help you decide what to get done first.
An analysis of your website content in regards to design, user experience, content quality, conversion rates, and ease of navigation.
Keyword research will identify the top ten content and keyword mapping
Identifies your top local online competitors and the content that brings them the most traffic.
This provides you with local content to target for more traffic and leads.
Conducts an examination of your existing website’s internal links and link structure.
Topical pages and posts should link to each other to create topical groupings (a.k.a. silos, clusters, etc.).
Includes an audit of the external links pointing to your site and content.
Links from other quality and relevant websites play a major role in the ranking ability of your website and content.
Understanding what type of link profile is needed to get a particular piece of content ranking well and producing traffic is key to proper content planning and avoiding wasting money.
A brand audit carefully examines your business reputation, business directory listings (citations), and branded social media accounts for presence, accuracy, and engagement.
It should go without saying that your business reputation is vital to your ability to sustain and grow your business.
Nearly everyone today searches for your business reputation before they ever call you.
The accuracy of your business name, address, and phone (NAP) in third-party business directories like Google My Business, Yelp, Bing, and hundreds of others are crucial to your business’s ability to rank well in Google Maps and all major search engines.
What’s in our Brand & Website SEO Analysis?
Here’s a list of what gets examined & shown in your report:
Part 1: Technical Audit
- URL structure
- SSL certificate
- responsive design
- server errors
- broken links
- meta descriptions
- image sizes
- alt tags
- anchor text
- internal links
- external links
- speed tests
- Google Search Console
- indexed URLs
- Google Analytics
- structured data (schema markup)
Part 2: Search Rankings Report
- top keyword rankings by impressions and clicks
- top keyword rankings report
- map ideal keywords to top five content pages
- provide five keywords for new content creation
Part 3: Offsite SEO
- anchor text
- negative SEO backlinks
Part 4: Brand & Reputation
- GMB, Bing, Yelp
- online directories / citations audit
- reviews & reputation
- social accounts
Part 5: Content
- keyword / topical focus
- content cannibalization
- word count
Part 6: Design & Conversion Rate
- user experience
- layout / aesthetics
- lead magnets
- email integration
- Google Analytics goals
Part 7: Security
- secure passwords
Part 8: Competition
- top 3 online competitors
- competitors top traffic keywords
Brand & Website SEO Analysis Report
This is service is done manually by our in-house SEO professionals. We do use several specialized software tools to conduct various parts of the audit, but this audit is researched and conducted by a skilled human being.
We do not just hit a button and spit out a half-hearted, generalized report lacking the details needed for proper brand and SEO analysis and optimization.
- Price = $1995
- Timeframe = up to 21 days.
- Post-audit screen-share consultation to review report.
- Spreadsheet report outlines all discovered issues that need correction.
- Report includes a Priority Action Plan.
- What we’ll need from you: editor or manager access to your WordPress website, Google My Business, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics.
We Work On WordPress Websites Only
For us to be great at analyzing, building, or optimizing lead-generating websites for contractors, we had to focus on one type of website “content management system” (CMS). We chose the most widely used and most versatile website CMS, which is WordPress.
If you’re not sure if you have a WordPress website you can check the bottom footer bar to see if it says WordPress there. If not it may still be a WordPress site.
You can also check by putting your domain name in the top address bar followed by “/wp-admin,” without the quotes, and then hit enter. If a WordPress login page shows up you have a WordPress website.
You can also use this link to a third-party tool to check if your site is a WordPress website.
If you need an entirely new website altogether, we build custom local search and mobile optimized WordPress websites using the responsive Divi theme.
We build websites made from the ground up to rank well in search engines and simultaneously provide a great user experience that converts visitors into leads.